I adapted this extract recipe from an interesting Hopslam clone. I changed it a good bit. I removed honey, scaled back the extracts slightly. I am using only two hops: Centennial (for bittering and flavor) and amarillo (for flavor and aroma).
2.5 gallon recipe
- 1/4 lb. honey malt
- 1/4 lb. munich malt
- 1/8 lb. crystal 10L
- 1/8 lb. crystal 40L
- 4.0 lbs dry amber malt extract
- 60 minutes: 2/3 oz Centennial
- 30 minutes: 2/3 oz Centennial, 1/2 oz Amarillo
- 15 minutes: 2/3 oz Centennial, 1/2 oz Amarillo
- Flameout: 1/2 oz Amarillo
Dry hop at 7 days with 1/2 oz Amarillo
Beertools says this will be have an OG of 1.074 and 123 IBUs. A hop blast for sure.